Here are some of her titles found athttps://celiamiles.com/
- A Thyme for Love
- ThymeTable Mill
- Mattie’s Girl: An Appalachian Childhood
- Journey to Stenness
- Sarranda’s Heart: A Love Story of Place
- The Body at Wrapp’s Mill: A Marcy Dehanne Grist Mill Mystery
- The Body at StarShine Mill: A Marcy Dehanne Grist Mill Mystery
- Sarranda’s Legacy: 3rd installment of Sarranda’s saga
- The Skeleton at the Old Painted Mill: A Marcy Dehanne Grist Mill Mystery
|Glenda Beall, left, and Celia Miles, right|
She writes in various genres, and her fiction—all women-oriented—reflects her interests in old grist mills and Neolithic sites around the world.
She attended Brevard and Berea Colleges and has graduate degrees from UNC-Chapel Hill and IUP in Pennsylvania. She taught at Brevard College and retired from Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College as an instructor.