|21 Campus Circle, Murphy, NC 28906|
September 2- September 23 -- Tuesdays
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Write What You Like: Fiction, Memoir, Articles – Fulfilling Writing Dreams & Goals, Creating New Writing, Revising & Polishing Your Writing:
- This class is designed to help you fulfill your writing goals.
- See what mistakes editors most often find in submissions and learn how to avoid them.
- Gain the knowledge, inspiration and motivation you need to put your words on paper.
- Each week writing prompts will generate material for new writing or further a piece in process.
- Through examples of accomplished writers, you’ll learn techniques to aid you right where you are in the process.
- You'll also get feedback on your work and learn revision tools.
- Small class with interaction and feedback from teacher and other students
Instructor: Glenda C. Beall, published author and poet, experienced teacher and blogger.
Owner/Director of Writers Circle Studio
Register now: Contact -Lisa Long
Director of Community Outreach